Chargebacks on SextPanther

This is a general forum for all members and phone sex operators.
ep2023
Reactions:
Fri May 05, 2023 2:49 am

I wish there was a forum for SextPanther.

Does sextpanther cover chargebacks on tips?

A guy wants a custom vid & that would be the only way to get his money, right?

Thanks

Spemily
Reactions:
Fri May 05, 2023 12:42 pm

I don't know if they specifically cover chargeback on tips, but their terms do say the following:
Accepting tips for goods or services that you have no intention of fulfilling (e.g. custom videos).
That kind of implies that they do consider tips to be the appropriate way to charge up front for customs.

Their terms reference a "SextPanther Chargeback Protection Policy" that I can't find anywhere. The only thing related to chargebacks in their terms state that if a customer does a chargeback or refund for a "fan payment", then SP "may" deduct it from the model's account after an "investigation". I can't find a definition for what a "fan payment" is anywhere, so it's unclear if it includes everything or excludes tips.

So, I guess they use that wording to protect themselves in case of fraudulent collusion between two people. They've never passed a chargeback on to me, but I can see that a few of my customers were suspended for chargebacks.

Anyway, long story short, their terms aren't super clear on this point at all.

If you want to avoid using tips to accept payment for customs, you could create and send a placeholder image. So, for instance, you just quickly create an image that lays out the terms of the custom ($50 for 5 minute video of titty bouncing in black lace bra while I tease you and tell you to goon, or whatever) and then send that with the appropriate price. Then, when the custom is complete, send it for free.

You could run both ideas by SP and see what they say, or just ask them what they consider to be the appropriate way to get customers to pre-pay for customs.

Eudial
Reactions:
Sun May 07, 2023 7:34 pm

its found on https://www.sextpanther.com/model/chargeback-protection , you can find it in the help link on the model dashboard, "SextPanther offers Chargeback Protection to all models free of charge. Chargeback Protection covers up to $2,500 USD per month in chargebacks per model account. Messages, phone calls, video calls, and content unlocks done through SextPanther.com are all covered under the program.

ELIGIBILITY:
This coverage is limited to activity on the SextPanther platform, and is not applicable on services or payments facilitated outside of the SextPanther.com.

Tips sent through the SextPanther platform that are part of disputed transactions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and your earnings will be adjusted accordingly.

SextPanther reserves the right to refuse Chargeback Protection to any model who knowingly participates in fraudulent transactions. In the event a model is aware a customer is going to file a chargeback or has previously filed chargebacks against them on SextPanther or other adult websites, Chargeback Protection will not apply towards any transactions involving this customer. If the model continues to engage with this customer, by providing services, they do so at their own risk, and without Chargeback Protection.

SextPanther further reserves the right to refuse ongoing Chargeback Protection to any model with an excessive history of chargebacks and may become ineligible for this coverage. Models who become ineligible for Chargeback Protection will be notified of policy cancelation with at least 7 days notice.

The eligibility guidelines are in place to ensure the sustainability of Chargeback Protection for all models who qualify for this service. As a platform, we are committed to monitoring spending and preventing disputed transactions as much as possible but if you feel a specific user is displaying odd spending activity, please reach out to us for review so you can ensure you will be paid for the time spent with that user.

If you have any additional questions or concerns about Chargeback Protection, please email models@sextpanther.com."
additionally under code of conduct it says "Accepting tips for goods or services that you have no intention of fulfilling (e.g. custom videos)." What I do in regards to customs on sp is make sure all contact is done via text, get the tip before you make it then send on site.

ep2023
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:16 am

Eudial wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 7:34 pm its found on https://www.sextpanther.com/model/chargeback-protection , you can find it in the help link on the model dashboard, "SextPanther offers Chargeback Protection to all models free of charge. Chargeback Protection covers up to $2,500 USD per month in chargebacks per model account. Messages, phone calls, video calls, and content unlocks done through SextPanther.com are all covered under the program.

ELIGIBILITY:
This coverage is limited to activity on the SextPanther platform, and is not applicable on services or payments facilitated outside of the SextPanther.com.

Tips sent through the SextPanther platform that are part of disputed transactions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis and your earnings will be adjusted accordingly.

SextPanther reserves the right to refuse Chargeback Protection to any model who knowingly participates in fraudulent transactions. In the event a model is aware a customer is going to file a chargeback or has previously filed chargebacks against them on SextPanther or other adult websites, Chargeback Protection will not apply towards any transactions involving this customer. If the model continues to engage with this customer, by providing services, they do so at their own risk, and without Chargeback Protection.

SextPanther further reserves the right to refuse ongoing Chargeback Protection to any model with an excessive history of chargebacks and may become ineligible for this coverage. Models who become ineligible for Chargeback Protection will be notified of policy cancelation with at least 7 days notice.

The eligibility guidelines are in place to ensure the sustainability of Chargeback Protection for all models who qualify for this service. As a platform, we are committed to monitoring spending and preventing disputed transactions as much as possible but if you feel a specific user is displaying odd spending activity, please reach out to us for review so you can ensure you will be paid for the time spent with that user.

If you have any additional questions or concerns about Chargeback Protection, please email models@sextpanther.com."
additionally under code of conduct it says "Accepting tips for goods or services that you have no intention of fulfilling (e.g. custom videos)." What I do in regards to customs on sp is make sure all contact is done via text, get the tip before you make it then send on site.
Thanks & that's what they said to me, that it's on a case-by-case basis.

I wasn't sure what to do, so I didn't respond to the guy right away & then he disappeared.

ep2023
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:17 am

Spemily wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 12:42 pm I don't know if they specifically cover chargeback on tips, but their terms do say the following:
Accepting tips for goods or services that you have no intention of fulfilling (e.g. custom videos).
That kind of implies that they do consider tips to be the appropriate way to charge up front for customs.

Their terms reference a "SextPanther Chargeback Protection Policy" that I can't find anywhere. The only thing related to chargebacks in their terms state that if a customer does a chargeback or refund for a "fan payment", then SP "may" deduct it from the model's account after an "investigation". I can't find a definition for what a "fan payment" is anywhere, so it's unclear if it includes everything or excludes tips.

So, I guess they use that wording to protect themselves in case of fraudulent collusion between two people. They've never passed a chargeback on to me, but I can see that a few of my customers were suspended for chargebacks.

Anyway, long story short, their terms aren't super clear on this point at all.

If you want to avoid using tips to accept payment for customs, you could create and send a placeholder image. So, for instance, you just quickly create an image that lays out the terms of the custom ($50 for 5 minute video of titty bouncing in black lace bra while I tease you and tell you to goon, or whatever) and then send that with the appropriate price. Then, when the custom is complete, send it for free.

You could run both ideas by SP and see what they say, or just ask them what they consider to be the appropriate way to get customers to pre-pay for customs.
Thanks for the suggestion.

What's a goon? LOL

Spemily
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 1:54 pm

Gooning is a kink. It involves edging until you enter a trance-like state.

ep2023
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:43 pm

Spemily wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:54 pm Gooning is a kink. It involves edging until you enter a trance-like state.
Interesting, I never heard of it before.

I have had the odd guy edge, but he's never called it that before.

Thanks

Spemily
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 8:17 pm

Edging is almost vanilla these days. Gooning really takes it to an intense level. Some of them will edge for hours, sometimes an entire day (or at least fantasize about doing it). They like to make these stupid goon faces and be told their brains are leaking out of their dicks. There's also a kink of being in to women who goon.