Girls spamming me with enticements on NF

Talk about all things Niteflirt Related Here.
ep2023
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:11 am

Is anyone else getting other models spamming you with enticements that are meant for the guys obviously?

I didn't report it the first time, but now I just got pissed b/c I had to load the VPN just get the site to work just to check the message only to find out that once AGAIN it's from a girl.

Good idea (not sure how they get access to the guy's UNs), but I don't like my time being wasted. My UN is clearly a woman's.
Last edited by ep2023 on Mon May 08, 2023 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spemily
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 1:56 pm

On what site?

ep2023
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 7:44 pm

Spemily wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 1:56 pmOn what site?
Oh, isn't this the NF forum?

I managed to edit the title this time.

Spemily
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 8:14 pm

Hmm, it might be in the NF section, but when you sort by "new post" (which is what I do), it doesn't say what section a thread is in and I don't see it anywhere on this page, either.

As for your question, there's no notification of any kind on NF when someone gets added to your customer list. So, if you click on someone's PTV link, or they click on yours, you end up on each other's customer lists. And then, when they send out a mass email, if they send it to all their customers, or to their New Customers (which is a default list NF creates for anyone new who hasn't been manually sorted into another list and removed from the New Customers list), then any flirts who clicked on them, messaged them or that they clicked on (perhaps even by accident), will get their mass mail.

They aren't selecting your name manually to send a mail to, you're just caught up in a batch. If it really bothers you, you can block them. Or, you can send them a message kindly asking them to move you to their "Flirt" or "Do not mail" list. I try to maintain a Flirt list, but every so often someone clicks on me without me noticing and it takes until they send me a mass email for me to realize I hadn't sorted them out correctly.

Some flirts don't use mail lists, some don't know how, some barely seem to have a clue about anything in the world, let alone NF, so I've had mixed results with asking them to remove me from their lists. For fuck's sake, I've even had flirts click on one of my PTV links, get the mail in their inbox, and then send me an email calling me a stupid fucking bitch because I'm marketing to them. Um, you're the one who sent that email to yourself by clicking...

So, long story short, the way NF works isn't ideal and you'll always get mass emails from flirts. Personally, I don't mind seeing what others are up to, so unless then send horrible emails or send tons of them every day, I don't bother doing anything.

ep2023
Reactions:
Mon May 08, 2023 10:50 pm

Spemily wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 8:14 pm Hmm, it might be in the NF section, but when you sort by "new post" (which is what I do), it doesn't say what section a thread is in and I don't see it anywhere on this page, either.

As for your question, there's no notification of any kind on NF when someone gets added to your customer list. So, if you click on someone's PTV link, or they click on yours, you end up on each other's customer lists. And then, when they send out a mass email, if they send it to all their customers, or to their New Customers (which is a default list NF creates for anyone new who hasn't been manually sorted into another list and removed from the New Customers list), then any flirts who clicked on them, messaged them or that they clicked on (perhaps even by accident), will get their mass mail.

They aren't selecting your name manually to send a mail to, you're just caught up in a batch. If it really bothers you, you can block them. Or, you can send them a message kindly asking them to move you to their "Flirt" or "Do not mail" list. I try to maintain a Flirt list, but every so often someone clicks on me without me noticing and it takes until they send me a mass email for me to realize I hadn't sorted them out correctly.

Some flirts don't use mail lists, some don't know how, some barely seem to have a clue about anything in the world, let alone NF, so I've had mixed results with asking them to remove me from their lists. For fuck's sake, I've even had flirts click on one of my PTV links, get the mail in their inbox, and then send me an email calling me a stupid fucking bitch because I'm marketing to them. Um, you're the one who sent that email to yourself by clicking...

So, long story short, the way NF works isn't ideal and you'll always get mass emails from flirts. Personally, I don't mind seeing what others are up to, so unless then send horrible emails or send tons of them every day, I don't bother doing anything.
LOL, thanks for making e laugh. I needed that.

So, I definitely didn't click on a PTV email unless that's a button on their profile & you don't have to actually pay to get added to their list which IMO is NUTS. I really don't remember clicking on buttons, but maybe once I did & of course you can't see anything, so why in the world would you get added just for clicking on a button you didn't pay for?

I make almost no money on NF b/c (I don't know why), but I only get guys who message me or add me to their fav & they rarely even respond back when I message them requesting payment.

So I don't have a list & wouldn't even know how to make a list on NF. I wish I did b/c I wouldn't mind mass messaging the guy who added me to their fav every once in a while.

I'm a netrepreneur, so I know how lists work on mainstream sites, but when it comes to these sites, I find them VERY confusing & complicated. Not just NF, but especially NF.

Their sites are always poorly designed when it comes to GUI. Nothing is ever (IMO) intuitive.

And from what I've learned over the years, they may have launched in the early 2000s or whenever, but they have NEVER redone their site over the years - NUTS.

But back to this issue, so if I opened the mail, but didn't click on anything I'm ok, or that doesn't matter b/c now I'm on their list permanently?

I rarely look at girl's profiles, I did a few months ago, but all I did was look at their design.

Thanks for your thorough response. MUCH appreciated.

I wish I could learn the ins & outs of NF.

Spemily
Reactions:
Tue May 09, 2023 2:01 am

When guys favorite you, they get added to your customer list. If you have any PTV buttons on your listing and someone clicks on them, they'll get added to your list, even if they don't pay.

I think it's good that people get on your customer list without paying. It gives you a chance to market to people who have expressed interest.

And, finally, yes, people can have buttons on their listings that, when clicked, will send you a mail automatically from them and will also add you to their list. So maybe you're clicking, by accident or on purpose, and sending yourself those emails from them.

ep2023
Reactions:
Thu May 11, 2023 5:30 am

Spemily wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 2:01 am When guys favorite you, they get added to your customer list. If you have any PTV buttons on your listing and someone clicks on them, they'll get added to your list, even if they don't pay.

I think it's good that people get on your customer list without paying. It gives you a chance to market to people who have expressed interest.

And, finally, yes, people can have buttons on their listings that, when clicked, will send you a mail automatically from them and will also add you to their list. So maybe you're clicking, by accident or on purpose, and sending yourself those emails from them.
Like I said, I didn't click anything on purpose & I was looking thru profiles about 3 months ago (a total of maybe 3 girls accounts). I just got the 2 messages both in one week last week.

I'll just block them.