Shop The New Cammodelweb Storefront

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 4:30 pm

The 950p doesn't have auto tracking like Iris nor does it have presets for angles like both the Nexigo Iris and the 970p. Also there's no on board flash memory. That means that each time you unplug the 950p your color settings need to be set all over again. However it's still a 4k camera.

Prime day is coming up but I don't think that it'll be discounted even further because Nexigo is already offering discounts through out the year. .but you never know!!

Right now the 950p is giving a ten $10 coupon with this link.

https://amzn.to/46UTXDN
wonderland1 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:47 pm I am ready to get one of these cameras but can anyone tell me the difference between:

1) NexiGo Zoom Certified, N970P 4K Webcam, Onboard Flash Memory, Al-Powered Auto-Framing, Adjutable Field of View, Sony Sensor, Dual AI Noise-Cancelling Mics, Works with Teams/Zoom/Webex/Google

VS.

2) Zoom Certified, NexiGo N950P 4K Zoomable Webcam with Remote Control, Sony_Starvis Sensor, 5X Digital Zoom, Pro Web Camera with Dual Stereo Mics, for Zoom Skype Teams Twitch

Both are in the Store here. I've decided against the Iris version.

Also, I wonder if these will be discounted on Amazon Prime Day July 11 & 12?

Thank you!

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:31 pm

^^^Thanks for explaining that @EtherealMOD ! Appreciate it, as tech stuff is like a foreign language to me. I just bought the 970p through your storefront. Oh well, if I miss a Prime Day deal...

How many of you are using a desktop set up? I am. A laptop screen is just too small for my aging eyes, however, I am going to be utilizing my old laptop to simultaneously stream with my back up site. I will use my old Brio (which is still excellent) for the laptop because I tried the built in camera on it and it was horrible quality. I'll use the NexiGo 970 for SM with my desktop, if I like it and keep it.

Having said that, for those of you using a desktop, what monitor do you suggest? Currently, I am still using a 10 year old 30 inch monitor, lol. Time to upgrade, I think. Ha! I'd prefer one with built-in speakers, if possible because I hate the thought of having to buy speakers next, but I will if I have to.

So, are you all using large monitors or smart TV's as your monitor? And are you all using TWO monitor's instead on just one? I want to eliminate a lot of back and forth head turning, though because I have neck problems.

Thanks for any feedback or suggestions.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:31 am

wonderland1 wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:31 pm ^^^Thanks for explaining that @EtherealMOD ! Appreciate it, as tech stuff is like a foreign language to me. I just bought the 970p through your storefront. Oh well, if I miss a Prime Day deal...

How many of you are using a desktop set up? I am. A laptop screen is just too small for my aging eyes, however, I am going to be utilizing my old laptop to simultaneously stream with my back up site. I will use my old Brio (which is still excellent) for the laptop because I tried the built in camera on it and it was horrible quality. I'll use the NexiGo 970 for SM with my desktop, if I like it and keep it.

Having said that, for those of you using a desktop, what monitor do you suggest? Currently, I am still using a 10 year old 30 inch monitor, lol. Time to upgrade, I think. Ha! I'd prefer one with built-in speakers, if possible because I hate the thought of having to buy speakers next, but I will if I have to.

So, are you all using large monitors or smart TV's as your monitor? And are you all using TWO monitor's instead on just one? I want to eliminate a lot of back and forth head turning, though because I have neck problems.

Thanks for any feedback or suggestions.
I used to have a desktop set up when I did I used a 55 inch tv as my monitor. I liked that set up because it was easy to see the screen from a distance.

I used a two monitor set up for a bit. That was okay but eventually I went with a curved ultrawide monitor because it is just easier for me to use when split camming and invested in a monitor arm to keep the monitor at a height that would be comfortable for my neck.

wonderland1
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:55 pm

Thanks Esixxx. Do you mind sharing what wide, curved monitor you have? Also, sorry for asking about tech stuff in this thread. I will use the cammodel tech thread, instead. Thanks.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:41 am

wonderland1 wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:55 pm Thanks Esixxx. Do you mind sharing what wide, curved monitor you have? Also, sorry for asking about tech stuff in this thread. I will use the cammodel tech thread, instead. Thanks.
Posted in the Cammodel technology thread

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:41 pm

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Thu Jul 13, 2023 8:51 pm

It's added!

https://www.amazon.com/shop/cicigourman ... 9XBVM4J143

Later tonight I'm gonna add a fashion section too.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:55 pm

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 10:28 pm

And it's done!
Genoveve wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:55 pm Could I have this added pwease:

https://www.amazon.com/shop/cicigourman ... PEC2PHXBP0

ggminx
Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:39 am

@EtherealMOD I found some gear I want, but need to order it from Amazon Italy. Are you able to add these to the store, please? I'm looking at ordering it in a few weeks :geek: :ugeek: