The Niteflirt Chat Thread

Talk about all things Niteflirt Related Here.

Do you use The Niteflirt Chat feature?

Yes, I use the Niteflirt Chat feature.
67%
I have no interest in Niteflirt Chat.
No votes
I have not used it but I am curious.
No votes
I used it but gave up on it.
33%

Total votes: 6
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 11:15 am

I don't use the Niteflirt Chat feature because I don't like not being able to set my own rates. Also I read up on the forum and many of the customers seem to be abusing the system or they were? That forum is a mess and I couldn't figure out what's old news or what features have been updated.

If you're currently using the Niteflirt Chat feature please use this thread to discuss the logistics. Also if theirs a thread from the NF forum with updated information could you please link me to it?

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:50 pm

I used to but deleted my chats on all my characters. For one, they were sending paragraphs to me and expecting me to send paragraphs back to them. They would also get pissy if I didn't see or respond right away.

They also would send a chat when it clearly says unavailable for chat but they felt I should be available cause my phone line was turned on.

I also didn't get notifications on my phone when we did get those. Now we no longer get text notifications on our phone. Now we have to keep the computer open and listen to the sound? No. Not worth it for the pennies we would get off it. Delete.

Spemily
Reactions:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:32 pm

Phone notifications (when you've been away from the site for over 30 minutes) were only offline for a few days, around the same time that both SextPanther and Talk to Me permanently lost the ability to send texts. My guess is that NF either proactively switched providers, or was also fired by their provider. However, since NF only uses SMS to send notifications and not actually the contents of the messages, I think it's easier for them to find a provider willing to work with them. Notifications are back now, and have been back for a while, and work pretty much as reliably as they always did (which means fairly reliable, but not 100% perfect).

Chat isn't directly a huge moneymaker for me. I typically make about $200 off it on my main account (which is my highest earning account). However, I think it does a good job of indirectly earning me money. It's the best way for a regular to catch my attention if I'm not at my computer, because I'll get a text message. I'm happy to earn 66 cents telling a guy who spends $150 on a call that I'm available.

I also make it known to anyone who emails me questions that chat is a better option, since I will be notified and am more likely to respond promptly. I've had lots of lucrative calls that start with 5 or 6 chat messages being exchanged.

Finally, there was a recent update to the chat system that is interesting and could make it more lucrative. While NF still doesn't allow locked media with a price tag attached in chat, they have made it so that if you paste in a link to a PTV or goody bag, it displays a nice little box that shows the type of purchases (ptv vs goody), the price, the title. That way, a customer can buy it right in the chat.

Overall, for me, I like the chat feature and wish I had a few more chat customers. I've had days when I couldn't take calls and focused on chat and I'd love to be able to do that more. Of course, it's more lucrative doing it on SextPanther or LoyalFans, but it's a good way to keep in touch with regs on NF.