Join My.Club Fansite, A Stripchat Connection

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed May 31, 2023 3:55 pm

Become A My.Club Creator. My.club is affiliated with Stripchat and pays out at 80%. For whatever reason there are two different fanclub options when you're model on Stripchat. However you don't have to be a model to use the MY.CLUB platform.

Models can openly promote their MY.CLUB page from their Stripchat profile and while streaming live. Also if you have an Xhamster account they too will allow you to highlight your fanclub and Stripchat account. As long as you're not accepting money outside of their network they do not care!

HAVE YOU SIGNED UP FOR STRIPCHAT YET?

If you're thinking about it, make sure you're ready to put in lots of hours during those first two weeks. This is when you'll have the new model tag.

Register in a couple of clicks, get your documents approved, and start earning! Kick-start your club by:

💜Copying your content from other platforms (Stripchat, OnlyFans, Fansly, or AVN Stars)

💜Connecting with other creators to post content featuring each other.

💜Hide your profile from specific countries if you don’t want to be seen by them.

💜Greeting your fans with a special welcome message.

They offer 9 Payout Methods
Choose any payout method that suits your needs:

Paxum, Cryptocurrency, Cosmo Payment, ACH/Direct, Checks, EUR Wire Transfers (SEPA), Directa24, ePayService, International Wire Transfers.

If you're signed up with Boleynmodels and would like daily payments that is an option as well.

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 31, 2023 4:01 pm

I haven't started one yet- I would love to hear others feedback that have used this feature.