Any sites that are just going SLOW lately?

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:41 am

Cammed on CB for at least 2 hours today, nothing. Cammed on streamate for 3 hours the other day, $3 towards the end. Cammed on Camsoda for 45 mins today, nothing. I can't tell if it's just me, I have a pretty pervasive skin problem that's impossible to completely cover up, I'm faar overweight, not attractive by conventional standards. I feel like it may be just me, though I try to be engaging and bubbly, even though I'm so sad and stressed in life now lately, I try not to let it show, but this gets me down more

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:53 am

handoverthat wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:41 am Cammed on CB for at least 2 hours today, nothing. Cammed on streamate for 3 hours the other day, $3 towards the end. Cammed on Camsoda for 45 mins today, nothing. I can't tell if it's just me, I have a pretty pervasive skin problem that's impossible to completely cover up, I'm faar overweight, not attractive by conventional standards. I feel like it may be just me, though I try to be engaging and bubbly, even though I'm so sad and stressed in life now lately, I try not to let it show, but this gets me down more
Things have slown down- we are in the summer season (or at least in my experience)

How long have you been camming on these sites?

seashell
Reactions:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:37 am

It seems like normal summer vibes. Don't worry -- it's not just you!

This is a great time to grow your social media, or record & upload clips. You also might want to think about when customers are most active on cam sites, and be very strategic about maximizing that time.

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:45 am

yessss i take easy also, we need some rest ahaha
yes everywhere is slow SM kind ok, SKYprivate really meh, SC okkkk and MFC as usual just few quids eheh

i must record more clip SEashell thanks for the reminder!!!
honestly i need some rest why i got my LEEP surgery done now!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Jun 27, 2023 6:40 pm

Depends on how long have you been camming for and what was your monthly average up until this slow streak was, but it sounds like by this 'slow streak' you mean your last 2 days? It's pretty normal to have shitty days now and then.

aka Genoveve
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 7:02 pm

It's been slower for me in general. I have been making more clips than usual. It helps to make up for slower months.

Having regulars helps. It takes time and patience.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Jul 01, 2023 8:25 am

handoverthat wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:41 am Cammed on CB for at least 2 hours today, nothing. Cammed on streamate for 3 hours the other day, $3 towards the end. Cammed on Camsoda for 45 mins today, nothing. I can't tell if it's just me, I have a pretty pervasive skin problem that's impossible to completely cover up, I'm faar overweight, not attractive by conventional standards. I feel like it may be just me, though I try to be engaging and bubbly, even though I'm so sad and stressed in life now lately, I try not to let it show, but this gets me down more
I would not worry about your skin problem or anthing else you think are flaws. The guys truly don't care about stuff like that.

I am older and have many imperfections. I no longer try to cover up my scars, spider veins, etc. I have cammed with a huge bruise on my face from falling on the ice.

It's about exuding confidence, even if you don't feel it. Fake it till you make it. That is sexy to them, I promise. Flaunt your charisma!

Good luck!!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:57 pm

^^Agree on the skin stuff. I remember once I was having such a bad bout of acne that I was scared to put makeup on it so I got on cam with no coverage, zits on parade. No one said a thing, it was business as usual.

Pink lighting tends to make skin look better and hide flaws btw, I would experiment with some pink bulbs.

aka Genoveve
littlewhitelies
Reactions:
Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:52 pm

Everything the other girls have said is true. Summer is slow, and we all have weeks where we work hard and make peanuts. Swagger and good lighting is more important than being conventionally attractive. There are lots of girls that I think are less conventionally attractive than I am that kill it every contest and make buckets more money than I do. I also am chubby and have acne and all sorts of imperfections. This job is hard on bad body image days, but the guys really aren't as observant as you might think. Hell, my best performing fetish clip is of me showing off my cellulite. 😅

I'm sorry things suck for you right now. Sometimes all you can do is stay the fuck on and be fueled by caffeine and spite until you make money. Try out new sites, do promo, do clips, prioritize your mental and physical health in your off time. You got this!

handoverthat
Reactions:
Tue Jul 04, 2023 3:12 am

Ugh, thank you guys. I totally avoided camming for a week now. Last time I logged on, I got hit with fake tips on camsoda (not even good fakes, but I'm new to the camsoda platform, so even more embarrassing). I'll try to focus on vids. I've been meaning to reopen my many vids, so it could be the prime time. Are manyvids and clips4sale still the best performing clipsites out there? I also saw kinkbomb got... nuked?? (I'm more vanilla, I just found this interesting)