How many videos do you make a day?

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:23 pm

So for everyone, and especially people who focus on clipstore work, how many videos do you tend to upload to MV, C4S, etc every day? For camgirls, do you have a certain amount you try to add to your cam site and a certain number you do on clipsites on MV, C4S, etc, on a schedule? How many hours do you take for different aspects such as setting up the room/technical stuff, getting ready i.e. makeup and lingerie, video editing, (and what's the best editing software?? This may warrant its own thread), etc? Camming has been DEAD for me and I knew I wanted to do clips, too, so I'm moving into it quicker than planned, and am really fucking excited, actually.

LilithsBitch
Reactions:

Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:33 pm

I release one clip a day to each of my clip stores. C4S allows up to 4 formats so I do that once per day (HD wmv and mp4, SD wmv and mp4). I am really slow and tend to procrastinate and have high production values so it always took me hours to get ready and set up, whether I was camming or filming, most take less time. It is part of the ritual and psyching myself up. Start more amateur if you want and refine your style, look, backgrounds etc. over time. I use Adobe Premiere Pro but you don't have to go for something that complex right away. Free video editing software is just fine for starting out. I like Premiere because you can use it with Adobe Media Encoder and queue up multiple videos to process while you work on something else. Good luck in the switch! I switched over a few years ago and no regrets but tbh I make WAY less money than when I was camming.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:35 pm

I have been stepping up my clip game because of camming slowdown. I have been making 5 to 7 clips per week. I was only doing one every three to six months before. Hey I stil made $50 per month. lol

I use Clipchamp, which comes with Windows 11 for free. I am considering upgrading to the premium version for $11.99 a month.

I don't do a whole lot to get ready. My videos are pretty amatueur. I don't do much editing except for making previews and gifs. It seems like my customers prefer it that way.

My best selling clip is me in my pj's when I first woke up. The lighting was awful. :lol: