Those of you who sell clips- what realistic expectations should I have about how much I'll make and when?

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 6:37 am

I am NOT conventionally attractive, like I have been roasted by the amiugly subreddit. I have a prevalant skin condition that covers my ENTIRE BODY and is not hideable . I'm trying to "cover it up" by wearing fishnets but it still definitely shows-- what I'm REALLY trying to do is hope that the fishnets are still good enough for them even though they see my nasty condition under it. So I revolved my entire brand around fishnets. I'm also bbw, and not the proportional with a big ass kind. My ass is pancake flat, and I've been bullied for having a chalkboard ass and being otherwise obese. I just opened a manyvids and uploaded my first video, and I want to know how soon I should realistically expect to make X amount of money. I even have a triple chin