Can I say something on Niteflirt like, "my boyfriend is doing something to me right now"?

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Mon Sep 04, 2023 11:56 pm

Let's say I wanna make a listing where I say something to the effect of, 'you can listen in while my boyfriend eats my pussy', would that be against the ToS?

Spemily
Reactions:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 3:04 pm

It's a fine line to walk. Unless you have a couple's account, with both people giving their ID to NF and being in the same room at the time the call takes place, you aren't allowed to have anyone else on the line. (The same applies to the customer side of things... if they ever try to bring in another person, you should tell them it's not allowed.)

However, there's no rule against pretending that your boyfriend is going down on you. Or on actually having him going down on you, but he is not actually part of the call in any way.

So the grey area comes up because callers might be expecting to interact with your bf in some way with the wording you've proposed. Or NF might interpret it that way.

Just try to keep it obviously on the right side of the rules and you should be ok.