Happy Halloween Cammodels

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:43 pm

Happy Halloween Cammodels and everyone else who celebrate. I'm a Spring baby myself but I always consider Spooky Season to be my second coming! I've never gotten into wearing costumes on camsites, but if you're into that then pease let us know how it went?

Out side of that what are your plans for Halloween? What spooky events have you gone to? Have you watched any scary movies lately? What were they?

And finally what are your thoughts regarding candy corn? 🫢

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:52 pm

Happy Halloween! I love Halloween. The only spooky thing I'm doing tonight is getting on cam. No elaborite costume but I will wear my goth dress.

Candy corn is good in small quantities with a hot chocolate chaser.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:13 pm

Just streamed for a couple hours, not even passing out candy this year. It was so hot here up until like 3 days ago that I just have not been feeling the fall vibes, I even put out my few decorations hella late.

I was planning to be Pamela Anderson from Barbed Wire on cam but it was just not looking good so I ditched it and ran out to the store to buy some devil horns since my nails are red and I have red outfits. Traffic was good.

aka Genoveve
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:37 pm

These days most folks don't hand out candy. For a few years I thought it was just my neighborhood, but now I realize it's nationwide. We only discovered Trunk or Treat just last year. Y'all we're losing recipes! 🥹
Genoveve wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:13 pm Just streamed for a couple hours, not even passing out candy this year. It was so hot here up until like 3 days ago that I just have not been feeling the fall vibes, I even put out my few decorations hella late.

I was planning to be Pamela Anderson from Barbed Wire on cam but it was just not looking good so I ditched it and ran out to the store to buy some devil horns since my nails are red and I have red outfits. Traffic was good.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:43 pm

Michael Jackson's Thriller is where I believe my love for horror movies began. I was a little itty bitty girl when Thriller came out but I was hooked!

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:07 am

Happy Halloween everyone!

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:32 am

@EtherealMOD My daughter was born a few years after Thriller but it still played a lot on TV. She would run screaming out of the room even if it was only on the radio.

I love how you decorated the site :D

ViaFlaminia
Reactions:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:08 pm

Happy Halloween! My favorite holiday & I'm pretending it's still on. I don't really dress up on cam - too lazy.

I watch Halloween I and II every year.

Candy corn? Yes! Especially the chocolate-bottom ones.

Thank you for the Halloween theme here on the site!