Is there a way you like to divide your budget up for how much you reinvest back into your work?

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 4:39 am

Do you guys have a system WITHIN the amount you allocate to reinvesting back into what you do, be it camming, clips, or whatever? For ex, for camming say you always use X% of what you've made that month, do you break X down into pieces, like half of that goes into tech and half goes into sexy stuff? I'm curious to see how specific, if at all, you get and how it's working out for you as I'm planning to rebook at my budget. I was thinking about doing 1/3 of my allocated budget to tech stuff, 1/3 to things to wear, and 1/3 to sex toys, but the problem I run into is I always can make new categories lol, and my other problem is that I feel like this leaves me under/over investing in things.. like do I really need that many dildos, or should I lump that in with my lingerie budget and "rename" it to "sexy stuff" and then do 50% tech 50% sexy stuff rather than 1/3s. These are just examples. Right now I just thought about implementing a makeup budget but I don't even wear that much makeup but I'm curious to experiment, but I ultimately know I will never be a makeup junkie like that however I do predominantly if not solely look at luxury brand makeup when I do, because that's just what I like, so then I'm like would I even use my makeup budget?? But I feel like I SHOULD have more makeup for camming, because this is a business that relies on my looks, so if I lump it in with the things to wear budget and the sex toy budget, idk it feels like I have less money for each if that makes sense, even though I obviously have the same amount of money lol.

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:36 am

That is a lot of money for toys & outfits unless you are starting with 0.
Basic lingerie and cute regular outfits is all you need unless you wanted to pick out some costumes at say a sale after Halloween and how many sex toys can you use?
In my personal opinion the most you are going to need would be, white dildo, black dildo, mini dildo for sph, strapon, & if you do anal a buttplug or regular dildo just for that and perhaps a tipping toy.
Tech & internet though are definitely worth upgrading for if you can at all afford it. That has for me been by far a better ROI than any props or outfits.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:00 pm

I agree with SuperPookie. Tech and internet are the most important upgrades.

I haven't used dildos in years. I use a variety of Lovense vibes and a couple of glass toys. It's rare that they ask for a dildo. If they do I break out my Lush Osci 2. I tell them it feels much better than a dildo and they are happy.

I don't wear much makeup either, if any. They love the natural look. I rarely spend on lingerie. I have some outfits that are 5+ years old and still wear them.

Men are not that particular about makeup or toys. More than anything they want a girl with a charisma and a sense of humor. It's not only about sex. They could get off on only free videos if it was. I am in my 60's. I'm still pretty attractive (or so I'm told). lol They fall for my personality and they love my mature body.

Budgeting is smart but you can do just fine buying a little at a time.