Questions for European Performers

All Streamate threads go here.
lolaki
Reactions:

Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:03 am

Dear all,

I would like to kindly ask for the insights of the ladies who are working from Europe. (for Streamate or any other site)

1. How do you manage to get payments to your bank, discreetly? That is, without your bank knowing that your income comes from an adult website?

2. What way have you found in order not to lose a large percentage in the exchange rate from dollars to euros?

p.s. If you don't want to answer publicly please send a private message

thank you advance

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:56 pm

lolaki wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 7:03 am Dear all,

I would like to kindly ask for the insights of the ladies who are working from Europe. (for Streamate or any other site)

1. How do you manage to get payments to your bank, discreetly? That is, without your bank knowing that your income comes from an adult website?

2. What way have you found in order not to lose a large percentage in the exchange rate from dollars to euros?

p.s. If you don't want to answer publicly please send a private message

thank you advance
use revolut or wise. it is legal to work on cam.

lolaki
Reactions:

Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:58 am

Hello,

Revolut, Wise, Paypal etc, are not adult friendly. They also make it clear in their TOS :/

Jolie
Reactions:
Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:18 am

The only way to get payments to your bank account is to register your work and pay taxes in the countries where it’s legal. Otherwise you could use paxum or cosmo.
I guess all you can do as a model to reduce your expenses is to move to a less expensive country in Europe.

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Dec 07, 2023 9:17 pm

lolaki wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:58 am Hello,

Revolut, Wise, Paypal etc, are not adult friendly. They also make it clear in their TOS :/
you got money on paxum and then you transfer on revolut or wise. it is legal to cam, you pay taxes also.

lolaki
Reactions:

Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:38 am

Jolie wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:18 am The only way to get payments to your bank account is to register your work and pay taxes in the countries where it’s legal. Otherwise you could use paxum or cosmo.
I guess all you can do as a model to reduce your expenses is to move to a less expensive country in Europe.
Hello,

I have registered my work and pay taxes. I can't relocate to a less expensive country tho

thank you for replying :*