Hey Cammodels! What TV Show are you watching on Netflix, HBO, Shudder, YouTube or wherever??

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:45 pm

Hey Cammodels! What TV Show are you watching on Netflix, HBO, Shudder, YouTube or wherever??

So like the title says what sort of shows or movies are you watching right now? I don't care what network it is or the topic, I wanna know.

Right now I'm watching True Detective Night Country on HBO. After the first two episodes I decided to go back and rewatch the first season and it was amazing.

Also I decided to revisit The Golden Age on HBO after my initial disappointment the first time around. I recommend this one if you want to look at pretty decor and outfits without too much depth. At first I thought this shit was boring but now I love it!

Currently I'm on the third season of The Righteous Gemstones. They're so Stoopid and I can't remember the last time a show made me laugh this hard.

Later on I may give some horror recommendations for Shudder etc...

SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:49 am

I've been watching Anton Somewhere's travel videos on YouTube and really enjoy them.