Skype blocking customers

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
ep2023
Reactions:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:55 am

SuperPookie wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 12:35 pm
ep2023 wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:46 am
SuperPookie wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:41 am Yes, that happens to me to. Skype is crap but it's what guys use. Every Skype based site that I am aware of will let models and customers perform the session on whatever platform they want but guys almost always choose Skype.
SkyPrivate and CamModelDirectory even have a pay per minute plug-in for Discord the same as Skype and I can't get guys to move over.
What is your issue with CMD?
They have the same staff, same rules,same type of plug-in and same set up as SkyPrivate so if you're on one you might as well be on both.
Yeh I don't like Discord. I don't even know how to do a video call on there. I tried years ago & nothing happened LOL

And I'm talking mainly about new guys. You can't tell a new guy to go to Discord b/c he's new, you don't know him yet.

For my research I just needed to know if others are experiencing it & if they even know how much money they are losing b/c of SK.

I've probably lost at least 30 guys in the last 5-6 years which for you isn't a lot, but that's b/c I don't get a lot of guys like you do. Your amount is probably way higher.

CMD - I'm taboo & they went vanilla when they merged. I have to turn guys down all the time b/c of this.

I'm trying to think of another site that isn't SP or CMD so we can test if it happens with them too.

I'm on CamLust, but I barely get pinged from there, but so far I don't think I've lost anyone from there so I still think it's an issue between SP & SK, but then again, I've lost guys who were already on my list & I couldn't see the message, so it's not just ones who were contacting me for the first time, but the majority of the time it's those kinds.

It's a glitch with Skype itself and is unrelated to where the customer originally found you. Skype has been crap ever since Microsoft bought it. That's why most businesses have switched to Zoom.
SkyPrivate has the same rules as CMD now so if you're doing taboo shows there you can get penalized though considering the amount of stuff that gets ignored you're probably ok lol. The only difference between CMD and SkyPrivate is that on CMD the lowest you can charge is 2.49 and no below the waist nudity on profiles is allowed. Basically it's a classier SkyPrivate clone.
Are you keeping the CamLust tab open and making sure you are ready for browser based calls? That is all I get on there when I do actually get something. The camming feature works pretty much like SextPanther if you happen to be on there.

Thanks
No, like I said, I don't do CMD anymore b/c at the time, it was only CMD that was vanilla & they were arrogant about how they wanted me to delete a ton of my profile. And then I found out about SP & so I stopped making money b/c most guys want taboo.

I know SK is shit, but I never had that problem until around (I think) 2020, if memory serves, & KILL BILL bought them out years before that.

CamLust - I have the tab open, but I don't even think I show up anywhere & I see almost everyone charges $1 which I don't. I don't even know how to use their timer feature, so the guy usually sends me the money upfront & I've gotten maybe 4-6 calls in years.

Guys sometimes message me there & don't even hear any ding that there's a message, so I only see it months later.

Btw, were you aware that TTM has what I consider to be a bug (my customer was all upset about it & told me about it) where it says I'm online, but not available & so he can't call me. They are now telling me it's b/c I'm not logged out which I NEVER do & don't want to do especially b/c I always have 2 tabs open, sometimes a 3rd if I'm waiting to see if I got a review? SMH

But he said it said that even when I was online, so I'm going to have to do some investigating to see, b/c I'm not happy about that. If I put myself as offline, it shouldn't say I'm online.

Thanks

ep2023
Reactions:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:29 am

VVVV wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:15 pm skype locked my account 4 time in a week, not sure why. it was a nightmare to change id.
so stressful discord is the way but ohhh many they use skype.
they do not give you a reason why which is frustrating but a list. i did not nothing in the list, so it is a mystery
What did you have to do to change your handle?

A customer paid too see me & then got locked out as well. They eventually turned it back on, but I know this is ALL part of the evils' AI that is controlling the world & you will see HUGE slave changes in this year, I'm sure if it.

2024 is going to be HELL for us all, & I'm not talking just this industry.

I don't even know when a guy messages me on Discord nor how to do a call with him, & most guys just don't want to b/c (I agree with them), Discord isn't user friendly.

I've never liked it even when using it for non work reasons.

The original owner who I think is tied to the WEF was censoring the Truth at the beginning of the war.

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:46 am

It has happened to me as well for some messages not to go through and then they would appear weeks later, but usually when this happens- say they don t go through on the pc app, most of the times they went through just fine on the phone app so at least I got to see them in a timely manner.

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:37 pm

The past 1-2 yrs or so, Microdicksoft has been monitoring chats, accounts, spying and yes, blocking messages from being read and or reached. Hell, even my profile photo can't have too much cleavage, or 'skin' or it won't stay up and they revert it back to a tamer photo.

Also, I noticed it will log me out and freeze, and give me an error message when I try and log back in with my wifi. On mobile, it seems to act like normal. Dropped calls, messages delayed reaching me 30 min+ too late when clients want to play. It's bad. Hell, some pics and words get retracted as well. I'm over this shit. I'm also not getting notifs like I should. Ugh,

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:44 pm

I don t have that delayed messages glitch anymore but since 2mo ago there s another glitch that happens once per shift usually and it s not just my glitch, some customers experienced it too on their side occasionally:
-the call just doesn t go through on the pc app. It does just fine on phone smh. Have to restart Skype sort of to give it a refresh.

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:57 pm

Ginnyyyy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:44 pm I don t have that delayed messages glitch anymore but since 2mo ago there s another glitch that happens once per shift usually and it s not just my glitch, some customers experienced it too on their side occasionally:
-the call just doesn t go through on the pc app. It does just fine on phone smh. Have to restart Skype sort of to give it a refresh.
I had 3 missed calls from a number that skype claims to be covered via subscription. I contacted skype customer service chat and they gaslighted me even though I showed them the missed calls, and the fact those calls never came through skype that day yet have before. Literally waste of time. I'm looking for another service now. Fuck them.

VVVV
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:44 am

KortneyKay wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:37 pm The past 1-2 yrs or so, Microdicksoft has been monitoring chats, accounts, spying and yes, blocking messages from being read and or reached. Hell, even my profile photo can't have too much cleavage, or 'skin' or it won't stay up and they revert it back to a tamer photo.

Also, I noticed it will log me out and freeze, and give me an error message when I try and log back in with my wifi. On mobile, it seems to act like normal. Dropped calls, messages delayed reaching me 30 min+ too late when clients want to play. It's bad. Hell, some pics and words get retracted as well. I'm over this shit. I'm also not getting notifs like I should. Ugh,
Microdicksoft lol
i chatted several times with them, also they aren t vpn friendly but why where there is freedom, also firewall and all security PARANOID ANDROID block pop up website just after an update without you control it. i need to take off all firewall.

i was thinking to try to do some pvt on zoom LOL not often but once in a while

anyway skyprivate is the only website that i feel free, because it is not that controlling or a placebo thing because we are not in a room made by the website we work like freelance feeling

izshadow
Hustler
Reactions:

Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:48 pm

I miss eyeball. That is all we used to use back in the day.

ep2023
Reactions:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:02 am

KortneyKay wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:37 pm The past 1-2 yrs or so, Microdicksoft has been monitoring chats, accounts, spying and yes, blocking messages from being read and or reached. Hell, even my profile photo can't have too much cleavage, or 'skin' or it won't stay up and they revert it back to a tamer photo.

I'm only seeing this now.

If this is primarily happening on PC, there's a reason for that. I didn't realize others were having this problem where I call the guy & he doesn't pick up & doesn't know what happened. It does work the 2nd time, sometimes it takes 3 tries & I just assumed the guy was a moron.

A few things to note:

1. KILL BILL is part of the evil collective & he really IS evil b/c there's no way you can't be if you are an evil collective, although I still say he's a puppet. If you knew all of the things he has done to kids in many African or Indian countries.

2. What's he doing to us? Tons of stuff. He's bought up almost all of the farmland in the US so he will remove our food supply which they are already doing & countries all over the world are stopping farmers from growing food. The farmers have started to protest, but protests don't solve anything, it's just people begging their slave master to free them.

He's been killing our sun. He bought up the CN rail which is Canada. Without trains your supply chain IS GONE, although I think there's another reason for why they bought it up & I won't relay my suspicions here.

He releases toxic GM mosquitoes all the time, then they bite people & then they are told they have dengue. No they do NOT, they were bitten by a weapon.

My VA in AR just had both of her parents bitten. My healing frequency tones helped them, but they were very weak for over a week. I think they would have been sick for longer had they taken toxic drugs & not had the tones.

I have more info on his family history since almost all of these evil collectives have an evil family history, but back to SK. There's a reason they made SK useless. So it brings down the business. That's what is going on right now, bizes worldwide are being torn down by the evils. This of course affects the employees & freelancers & every other business too. Most of my hiring ads are shadow banned so freelancers don't even see my hiring ads.

Back then I wasn't as educated on the Truth as I am now, so I just thought all of the SK problems were because they hired terrible Indian devs, but that's not it. They needed to stop us from communicating with others.

The key would be to find out if this is only happening to us or also with other non adult accounts.

I have several SK accounts & all of them are vanilla except this one. I'm not on them anymore b/c they REMOVED the ability to have more than one account open at the same time. SIGH

I don't think I'm missing invites from one other account I go on every so often, but again, I don't have enough proof b/c I'm rarely on there.

Now why is this NOT happening on mobile? Because the evils have been coercing & forcing people to switch to ALL MOBILE for years now with ramping this agenda up in 2022 & especially 2023.

I REFUSE to be a part of the digital prison which is going to get WAY WORSE, so I fight with every company who participates in this evil agenda. Some lose my business, most don't care.

Every time they demand you get a code ONLY on your cell, not on your landline or email like we've been doing for the last 25 years, that's them training you to ONLY use your toxic cell phone weapon & accept it as the norm.

If they are forcing you to give up your biometrics (that's your eyes, face, or fingerprints), that's the digital prison.

People don't understand that once you give that to them by uploading pics all over social media & on your phone, that's it, they put that into their evil AI & you are tracked WORLDWIDE.

They lie & say it's for safety & security. Every time you hear that term, you know they are lying to you & trying to control you.

I'm even guilty of giving my eyes to Samsung via my stupid phone. That was their first move to brainwashing us that it's okay to do this. I didn't know this at the time.

I predict by 2025 most sites will be demanding a code ONLY from your cell phone or your biometrics & if you don't use that, they won't let you in.

Amazingly I was telling a person who knows what I do & is also a Truther how the adult (at least camming) industry was the first to demand we put our ID up next to our face with a piece of paper.

I remember back in 2014 before I was a Truther I intuitively didn't like it. I accepted it b/c I had to, but I knew something was wrong with it.

I've had another 2 companies ask me for something similar in the last month & I was shocked.

Not only is everything to do with a mobile phone toxic to your body, they are spying on EVERYTHING you do & say. Even if your phone is off they can still track you & the same goes for anything "smart" in your house including a TV.

I wish I had that video of a guy proving this before the war started in March 2020.

They can't track you as well on PC although they can track you more on Win 10 than on Win 7 (I'm sure of it) which is WHY so many vendors including sky private REFUSED to provide me with support & CHANGED their software from working with WIN 7 - WOW

I just realized earlier that sky private is hogging my computer. I'm not doing anything with it, but it's ramped up my CPU or memory. Anyone else?

They use lies saying Win 7 is not safe, it's end of life & that BS. It's all lies. I was on XP for years before I finally made the move to Win 7. Never ONCE was I told by a vendor they would never support me & then redid their software to EXCLUDE that OS.

There's other things that can be done with Windows. I won't go into it right now.

I would switch to Linux if I could, but I don't think SK works on it or even Sky Private, & at least 2-3 other pieces of software I use. It's terrible. Not that it's 100% safe, but it's way better than toxic WINDOWS.

I'm still gathering more info on mobile phones mind controlling people. I remember hearing that, but I don't remember which video it was in.

Most people have no idea what's going on & you all should learn this shit b/c our lives depend on it.

I don't use mobile for ANYTHING unless I'm out of the house which is rare, & only for goolag translate & the odd time I have to search for something on the net & on Telegram b/c I am on TG 24/7.

I only learned recently that when you buy a new phone, you should wipe it clean & reinstall the OS of your choice. The same with a new PC.

The spyware they put on there is terrible. Let me be clear here, this is NOT spyware to get you to buy from anyone. Again, these are the lies spread online so people don't care if they are being spied on.

If I told you that a guy was spying through your window every night, would you be okay with that?

I tell people, ok, you don't give a shit that they are spying on you??? Let me put a cam in your bedroom, bathroom & other parts of your house.

People are so fucking STUPID.

I use the cam on the cell phone, but not for any of this work or it's rare. It's for me to take pics of food I like or when I want to show someone something.

I just finished ANOTHER docu (at least I have several now) proving how toxic cell phone towers & cell phones are. Also anything to do with wifi. It's ALL RADIATION.

There is not one thing that's healthy about a cell phone/tower (it's actually the antennas) & they cause cancer, autism & a whole host of other health issues.

I never put it near my head if I can help it, but often people shove their phones in my face.

And I won't even go into the addiction of the cell phone & how it's torn people's families apart & people are now anti social.

There are other IMing programs out there (do a deep dive & LMK), but you'd have to find one that has good video & that would be hard. I think Line may have that. They are Chi.nese if memory serves.

I had it on my desktop & I think I removed it b/c I wasn't using it.

HTH

ep2023
Reactions:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:03 am

izshadow wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:48 pm I miss eyeball. That is all we used to use back in the day.
LOL, never heard of it.