Skype blocking customers

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
ep2023
Reactions:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:08 am

KortneyKay wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:57 pm
Ginnyyyy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:44 pm I don t have that delayed messages glitch anymore but since 2mo ago there s another glitch that happens once per shift usually and it s not just my glitch, some customers experienced it too on their side occasionally:
-the call just doesn t go through on the pc app. It does just fine on phone smh. Have to restart Skype sort of to give it a refresh.
I had 3 missed calls from a number that skype claims to be covered via subscription. I contacted skype customer service chat and they gaslighted me even though I showed them the missed calls, and the fact those calls never came through skype that day yet have before. Literally waste of time. I'm looking for another service now. Fuck them.
SK is a piece of shit.

I one went onto their community platform to complain about the missing invites from guys (I didn't ay what is was for of ocurse) & I was logged into another SK account. They literally BLOCKED me from the community platform. WOW

Censorship is alive & well & is the norm since the war started in March 2020.

I don't understand why you need a subscription to accept calls. You mean you pay for the number?

I've been looking for an online texting service besides Text Now for over a year.

They all charge a fortune & being able to accept the digital prison codes is almost impossible.

I finally found out why these evil companies don't allow you to get codes to an online service.

Because they can't track you. The number (at least for banks) has to be tied to your name.

Did you know that evil walmart only allows you to buy 3 burner phones (I think it was?)

I use a much cheaper US cell carrier now. Their customer service is ok for the most part, only once did they piss me off.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 2:47 pm

ep2023 wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 4:08 am
KortneyKay wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:57 pm
Ginnyyyy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:44 pm I don t have that delayed messages glitch anymore but since 2mo ago there s another glitch that happens once per shift usually and it s not just my glitch, some customers experienced it too on their side occasionally:
-the call just doesn t go through on the pc app. It does just fine on phone smh. Have to restart Skype sort of to give it a refresh.
I had 3 missed calls from a number that skype claims to be covered via subscription. I contacted skype customer service chat and they gaslighted me even though I showed them the missed calls, and the fact those calls never came through skype that day yet have before. Literally waste of time. I'm looking for another service now. Fuck them.
SK is a piece of shit.

I one went onto their community platform to complain about the missing invites from guys (I didn't ay what is was for of ocurse) & I was logged into another SK account. They literally BLOCKED me from the community platform. WOW

Censorship is alive & well & is the norm since the war started in March 2020.

I don't understand why you need a subscription to accept calls. You mean you pay for the number?

I've been looking for an online texting service besides Text Now for over a year.

They all charge a fortune & being able to accept the digital prison codes is almost impossible.

I finally found out why these evil companies don't allow you to get codes to an online service.

Because they can't track you. The number (at least for banks) has to be tied to your name.

Did you know that evil walmart only allows you to buy 3 burner phones (I think it was?)

I use a much cheaper US cell carrier now. Their customer service is ok for the most part, only once did they piss me off.
I've heard about this. Had no idea it was due to not being able to track. This must be why Zelle won't allow virtual numbers to send codes to. I kept wondering why my google voice nor sk number wasn't accepting payments though money was sent. And now I can only use my email, but some companies oversees can't use zelle for emails because they need a number (as you mentioned linking to your name).

Yes, I pay for the number on sk ($3) and a US subscription ($7) so every single call I get should work. Funny thing is, once I took skype off wifi and used my actual mobile data from laptop to cell phone calls started coming through again. Google voice still works for me for texts (just not Zelle) and it's free. But I am looking for a better service than skype that works internationally. Even the SMS there doesn't work. This regulation bull is annoying af.