Comfy lingerie for sweaty girls

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
handoverthat
Reactions:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:08 pm

I need suggestions on where to shop for lingerie! I cam for VERY long hours at a time and tend to get super sweaty. I'm also living with a relative who keeps the heat on max- like 92 in the SUMMER, and when another relative of mine came over, she noticed and she also helped me figure out that that's why I'm so dehydrated despite drinking so much water a day (between 50oz and a little above gallon! And even when im drinking electrolyte as well!) I'm camming to save up to move out, this relative of mine is nuts. I'm looking for some good COMFORTABLE moisture-wicking or otherwise cooling lingerie. I have chronic pain and spend long hours on cam, so I really do appreciate when a piece is equally sexy and comfortable, doesn't snag on anything (omg the worst), has good dexterity?/mobility when wearing so that it feels more comfortable than even when I'm naked! and doesn't feel clunky when I'm sashaying around every which way haha

Ginnyyyy
Reactions:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:09 pm

Lace? Skimpy little lace outfit and you re not hot in it. The sweat isn t visible on lace.

roybrown450: U got the kind of pussy u throw up in the air and it turns into sunshine
NN: You're worth dying for. Last thing I see is your spit flying towards my face and I'll die smiling.

=^_^= CATocracy!! Fellows, help the poor little strays w/o a home
handoverthat
Reactions:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:31 pm

Yeah lace is good, I'm thinking about trying some jersey knit lingerie if I can find some. Also cooling makeup and skincare? Thank God for my bamboo sheets, because I swear they keep me from losing my goddamn mind. I really want to find something that wicks moisture REALLY well