🪻🌱Niteflirt Spring Fling Contest 2024🪻🌱

Talk about all things Niteflirt Related Here.
EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:56 pm

Since we had such a fun time with it last year and wanted to celebrate the official start to the season, we’ve decided to revive our Spring Fling Goodies Contest! Sell your own unique spring-themed Goody Bag between March 20 - April 20 and include the text “Spring Fling” somewhere in the title or description. We will award Flirts with a cash bonus credited to their accounts for having the most unique Spring Fling Goody Bag buyers!

How does it work? Each time a unique customer buys one of your Goody Bags (created after March 20, 2024 and priced at $1.99 or more) between March 20 - April 20 the purchase will count towards the contest. Repeat purchases by the same customer, even if they buy a different Goody Bag, won’t be counted. So be sure to get all of your customers, and some new ones, to each buy a Goody Bag!

The prizes for the top Flirts with the most unique Goody Bag buyers are:
1st Place: $300
2nd Place: $200
3rd Place: $100

The Spring Fling contest will also be announced on the NiteFlirt blog and to those involved in the NF Feeds, feel free to use the spring-inspired content there, too! In the meantime, we wish you a wonderful start to the season and we can’t wait to see your sexy spin on all things Spring!

Disclaimer: All Flirts providing services on NiteFlirt are eligible for the Spring Fling Goodies sales contest. All Flirts will automatically be entered unless they notify NiteFlirt that they do not want to participate. Each NiteFlirt account is considered its own entry, sales from accounts cannot be combined. Sales of Goodies that are found to be in violation of NiteFlirt’s policies, purchased by the seller, or otherwise deemed fraudulent by NiteFlirt in its sole discretion, will not be included in the final sales total. Summer of Goodies sales contest is based on the total amount of unique individuals who purchase your Goody Bags. Multiple buys from one customer will not count towards your total. Only Goody Bags priced at $1.99 or more are eligible. The contest runs from midnight (UTC) March 20, 2024 to 11:59 p.m. (UTC) April 20, 2024. Winners will be announced in the NiteFlirt Community Forums. Prize money will be credited to the winning NiteFlirt accounts within 14 days of the end of the contest.

EtherealMOD
Site Admin
Reactions:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:58 pm

I don't usually upload content to Niteflirt but I think I might participate in this contest. It'll help me with my content goals. Has anyone else attempted a contest on Niteflirt?

Spemily
Reactions:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:14 pm

Yes, once. They had a goody contest a few years ago. I knew there wasn't a chance in hell I'd win, but I figured that it was a good excuse to push myself to post more goodies and maybe there would be additional traffic being driven to the goody store by NF and by other models.

I posted more goodies that month than any other month in my entire time on NF and sold exactly zero of them. I think they performed even more poorly than my goodies usually do because they disappeared even faster from the "Recent Additions" section (because so many more goodies than normal were getting posted).

Over the time since, those goodies have sold several times, so it's not like it was a waste. But I mostly see NF competitions as an excuse to motivate myself. The same few people win every time and while I'm sure they appreciate the $300, they already made way, way more than that to be able to win. Contests that are based entirely on sales numbers are a little pointless. The people who already sell a ton are always going to win, even if they don't do anything special.