💲💷 "I Need Money, Now!" Motivational Thread💳 🤑

This is a forum for general topics about the cammodel industry. Open to all members.
CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:05 pm

EtherealMOD wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:32 pm
CarmenRose wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:00 pm Almost $50 in clip sales today! That's really good for me. I neglected my store for years and I have been working to revive it. It can only go up from here!
Great job! I'm aiming for another $300 by midnight tomorrow. Dear Gods all over the world, please help me because it was like pulling teeth to get these fuckers to spend.

Clips are great income and you don't always need a high tech setup. Keep going!
Tell me about it! I'm becoming more no nonsense with these guys shenanigans. Spend or GTFO of my face!

My setup is very amateur and they seem to like it.

Good luck with your goal bb!🤞

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:05 am

My daughter makes jewelry and several years ago she made me a heart pendant that says "Fuck You Pay Me". The guys loved it😁.

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 01, 2024 8:19 pm

Goal is 3-4 hours today which will be a huge triumph for me.... The worst feature of my ADHD is that I feel like I can't sit down and focus on anything unless I have absolutely nothing else to do which doesn't work out well since like everyone else on the planet I usually have multiple things that I have to do in a day. I usually just get paralyzed and get nothing done. I'm also one of those people that has to schedule appointments for the first thing in the morning because until it's over I won't be able to focus on anything else and utilize the time before the appt. A lot of times if I have something planned I can't focus in the days leading up to it too and since I usually volunteer on Thursdays I usually get absolutely nothing done on Wednesdays.

So yesterday I decided that today I am going to get a full shift in on a Wednesday for the first time in who even knows how long, and a full shift for me is 3-4 hours. I told myself that I just have to do it once to prove to myself that it is possible for me. I'm 10 min away from hitting 4 hours as I type this.

aka Genoveve
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed May 01, 2024 8:27 pm

^^I left like 5 min early because I'm hungry and have other stuff to do and didn't want to risk possibly getting pulled into a long show right before I left. I got lucky that today was busy enough to where I was able to do my time in one stretch, especially since Wednesday days tend to usually be dead AF for me, but I was prepared to break it into two.

My next goal is 9 hours between Fri and Sat, probably won't be able to stream tomorrow.

aka Genoveve
Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Fri May 03, 2024 4:39 pm

Goal is 4 hours today. Wanted to do 6 but a lot of times on Fridays I only start making money in the PM so I figured if I logged on and it was dead I'd settle for just doing 4 hours later and after 30 min and $34 it's looking like that will be the plan.

aka Genoveve
SuperPookie
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat May 04, 2024 2:59 am

It's been taking me 9-10 hours a day 6-7 days a week running multiple sites to make enough now that Streamate has slowed down so drastically but I'm doing it.

PinkDesire
Reactions:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:47 am

What are other sites you'd recommend?
SuperPookie wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:59 am It's been taking me 9-10 hours a day 6-7 days a week running multiple sites to make enough now that Streamate has slowed down so drastically but I'm doing it.

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat May 04, 2024 7:05 pm

SuperPookie wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 2:59 am It's been taking me 9-10 hours a day 6-7 days a week running multiple sites to make enough now that Streamate has slowed down so drastically but I'm doing it.
I've been doing exactly this. 15-19h logged into phone and texts, 8h live in shifts

KortneyKay
Hustler
Reactions:

Sat May 04, 2024 7:10 pm

KortneyKay wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 3:21 pm I haven't updated in a bit due to things being super crazy at the moment. I'm moving so cleaning and repairing, plus hustling for a mini trip in between and saving for another apartment has me in a tizzy. I've done okay. Much better than Nov-Mar that's for sure. Things are kind of looking up but it could also be because I've added different sites to my bag.

This week's goal as INMN for a move: $1500. Starting lowish due to the economy and uncertainty. I pray to the cam goddesses this isn't the slowest summer since who knows when but we shall see: If they're complaining now, wait until July-September. Ugh.

$30/1500.
Mini vacay and driver booked
Deep Cleaned House
Started New Apt Fund

Things have gotten busier. Made $450 today and cleaned my main floor so I couldn't be happier. Packing and finishing up another floor tomorrow and I'll be off on my workcation. Hustle that money, ladies!

Genoveve
Hustler
Reactions:

Mon May 06, 2024 6:16 pm

Genoveve wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 8:27 pmMy next goal is 9 hours between Fri and Sat, probably won't be able to stream tomorrow.
Didn't achieve this, ended up being more like 4 hours. 4 hour goal today and so not in the mood but these are the times that it really counts. Almost one hour in, not busy but not dead. Will leave and come back later if it gets worse though.

aka Genoveve