Anyone Have tips or Hacks for Making Previews?

A space for clipmakers to discuss techniques. Here you can have a conversation about being an adult content creator on various sites like: Clips4Sale, Manyvids, IWantClips, Niteflirt, OnlyFans and more.
Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:33 am

I am looking for ways to improve my clip making workflow more efficient- what do you all use for making previews? Anyone have tips or tricks to make this part of this process more efficient?

I am editing my videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, I have Wondershare Filmora and I used the Auto Highlight feature- but I am not satisified with it.
Munch is a good tool- but is out my budget for the time being.

CarmenRose
Certified Hustler
Reactions:
Wed Jul 26, 2023 11:39 pm

Esixxx wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 8:33 am I am looking for ways to improve my clip making workflow more efficient- what do you all use for making previews? Anyone have tips or tricks to make this part of this process more efficient?

I am editing my videos with Adobe Premiere Pro, I have Wondershare Filmora and I used the Auto Highlight feature- but I am not satisified with it.
Munch is a good tool- but is out my budget for the time being.
I use Windows 11 ClipChamp but I have not tried anything else in a long time.

All you have to do is drag the green bars to where you want it to stop and start. It can be a little tricky at times but I'm starting to get the hang of it.

I like how my gifs turn out from there too but that can also be a bit tricky. I have been doing mostly video gifs instead of snapshots.

There are probably better programs out there. I pretty much ignored my store for a long time until recently.

I hope you find something you like!

Esixxx
Hustler
Reactions:

Thu Jul 27, 2023 4:58 am

@CarmenRose Thank you! I'll tinker with Clip Champ- I just took a peak at it and the time layout could actually help me find the parts of the clip I want to use faster.

And I agree video gifs are better than stills. They are actually fun to make :)

JudeX
Reactions:

Tue Aug 01, 2023 7:44 am

For phone apps, I use YouCut - it's got a paid version but you can absolutely use the free one to get what you need